To make your check in and stay easier at Varad INN Hostel during EXIT festival 2019 please read the following:
- Reception is open 24hr. If there is anything you need please ask.
- For those who have not paid in advance FULL PAYMENT must be made at check in. This includes accommodation and the city tax. Also each guest is registered at check in so you must have a valid travel document. At check in you will need to fill out a confirmation of registration document which you need have when you are leaving Serbia otherwise boarder control may give non registered visitors a fine.
- ONLY REGISTERED GUESTS are allowed to enter Varad INN Hostel. Registered guests will receive a bracelet at check in.
- House Keeping is at 16h daily. Bathrooms will be cleaned and trash thrown out.
- Any damaged made by you to Varad INN Hostel property will be charged.
- Breakfast is available from 12h, quantities are limited. Sandwiches – from 250 din
- Alcoholic and Non Alcoholic drinks are available in the cafe.
- Asprin is FREE
- Tap water is safe to drink in the hostel and through out Novi Sad. To adjust the temperature of the water of your bathroom sink please ask reception
- On site Laundry is available. Ask reception.
- Our street is closed to traffic as is the surrounding area. Street Parking is available. Look for Blue Zones where a Daily ticket can be issued.(IT WILL READ DAILY TICKET IN ENG) To pay send an SMS to 8215. The price is 95 din per day. http://parkingns.rs/parkiralista.php (there isn’t an english version, google translate the page.)
- For more information about our location and public transport click here (bus fare is 65 din)
- Dont get ripped off by taxis. Make sure to use one of the following. Red, Creveni, SOS, Pan, VIP or Maxi Taxi.
- The steps right next to Varad INN Hostel is the easiest and fastest way up to the Fortress.
We look forward to your arrival, safe travels!!!